PropertyPRO 2020 (Updated 23 September 2020)
Over the past few years the API has completed a full review of the API PropertyPRO Residential Valuation & Security Assessment Supporting Memorandum.
The API would like to thank the members of the Residential Standards sub-Committee (RSC) for their work on this project over the past few years as well as those Members and industry stakeholders who provided feedback and input into the revised Supporting Memorandum and output reports.
This review has resulted in a ‘new’ PropertyPRO Supporting Memorandum (PPSM), including a number of updates, changes and additions as well as eleven (11) Valuation Reports for different residential property types and a Progress Inspection report.
The ‘new’ PropertyPRO Supporting Memorandum, including full adoption of the report templates went ‘live’ on Sunday 10 May 2020. Based on feedback received from Valuers and users of the reports following the release, the RSC undertook a review and agreed to make some minor changes to the PPSM to improve a small number of operational issues identified since the May 2020 release. The updated version of the PPSM comes into effective on Sunday 4 October 2020
The Resources below contains a copy of both the current PPSM and the version effective 4 October 2020. Samples of the eleven (11) different output report templates and the one (1) progress report template that make up the suite of reports noted in the PPSM are also available below.
There are several excel files also available in the Resources below, including ‘PPSM Fields’ which contains all the fields and their functionality in the proposed industry standard user interface for each output report.
The two (2) industry standard webservices schemas to facilitate the transfer of report data for the Valuation Reports and the Progress Report have been developed in consultation between the API and the IT developers at ValEx/CoreLogic. The two (2) webservices schemas are also available in the Resources below.
Please do not hesitate to email us if you have any queries regarding the ‘new’ PropertyPRO Supporting Memorandum.
- Trade Mark Licence Agreement
- PropertyPRO Supporting Memorandum – effective date 4 October 2020
- PPSM Fields (Excel file) – updated 30 July 2020
- PropertyPRO Valuations Schema V1.1 (Excel file) – dated 8 January 2020
- PropertyPRO Progress Schema V1.1 (Excel file) – dated 7 September 2020
- PropertyPRO Document Header Guidelines – RVSA Report
- PropertyPRO Document Header Guidelines – Progress Inspection Report
- House – TBE
- Unit – TBE
- Vacant Land
- Land with Minor Improvements
- Land with Minor Improvements – TBE
- Houses – Two on One Title
- Houses – Two on One Title – TBE
- Units – Two on One Title
- Units – Two on One Title – TBE
- Progress Inspection Report (dated 4 October 2020)