Notification and enquiries
All notifications, cancellations and refund enquiries must be made in writing, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Claims for non-receipt of products or services
API will not be liable for any claims of non-receipt of products or services that was a result of an incorrect email address, and/or mobile phone number provided by the customer to API. The customer is responsible for providing the correct/working email address and/or mobile phone numbers.
If incorrectly charged, by Direct Debit or Credit Card, you agree to immediately notify API as soon as practical that you become aware of the incorrect charge.
Fraudulent credit card charges or fraudulent claims
All requests to negate charges are investigated by our finance team. If you make a fraudulent claim for unauthorised card usage, we will report this to your card issuer and the police.
Available funds, Authorisation to draw funds and change of payment method
- It is your responsibility to ensure that sufficient funds are available in the nominated account to meet a drawing on its due date.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the authorisation given to draw on the nominated account is identical to the account signing instruction held by the Financial Institution where the account is based.
- It is your responsibility to advise API if the account nominated by you to be drawn against is transferred or closed.
- It is your responsibility to arrange with API a suitable alternate payment method if you wish to change the account where payments are made from.
- At API’s discretion an administration fee of 10% may also be charged for each drawing returned unpaid.
Event, Workshop and Webinar Terms
These Event, Workshop and Webinar Terms govern your purchase of registration for, attendance at events and live/recorded/online content held by the Australian Property Institute. It is your responsibility to review these Terms prior to the purchase of registration. By purchasing registration/s you agree to be bound by these Terms. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time and will provide the most recent version on our website.