The API represents almost 8000 property professionals who underpin the largest industry sector in Australia, with the property industry employing more than 1.4 million Australians and contributing more than $200 billion to the national economy.
As the home for property professionals, we advocate on behalf of our members to create a better regulatory environment for our members and promote growth and sustainability in the property industry.
The API is considered an authoritative voice on the property industry and is a key stakeholder in government decisions and media engagement.
- Letter to Tasmanian Premier regarding COVID-19 restrictions and essential intrastate travel for valuers (16 April 2020)
- Letter to Australian Banking Association CEO regarding COVID-19 crisis protocols (2 April 2020)
- Letter to National COVID-19 Coordination Commission regarding COVID-19 restrictions (25 March 2020)
- Letter to Federal Treasurer regarding COVID-19 restrictions (22 March 2020)
- APS 220 Credit Risk Management
- Executive Summary of the API Submission to the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry