Take the first step in your career as a property professional!
Open to those who have completed an API accredited course, this level of membership recognises your academic achievements, provides full access to member benefits, whilst also allowing the use of post nominals PMAPI. This Membership category is exclusively available for students who are aiming to obtain either of the following two certifications:
- Residential Practicing Valuer (RPV)
- Certified Practicing Valuer (CPV)
All fees include GSTApply for membership
As a Provisional Member you are on the pathway to becoming an RPV or CPV. To help you on your way you gain the following benefits:
- The addition of PMAPI post nominals to help you stand out when looking for new roles.
- All Member benefits, including Member discounts, industry news, and more.
- Get listed on our Find a Property Professional Directory.
- Access to our YPP events and education program to help you build your professional network.
With close to 8,000 members the API provides leadership, education, resources and services to the property industry.
What documentation do I need to apply?
A copy of your academic transcript which shows you have completed an API accredited course
How long is the process?
Provisional Membership Applications take approximately 5 business days to process once all required information is recieved.
Upon approval you will receive an invoice for your membership, calculated pro rata. Memberships are activated once payment is received.