Who is it for?
Provisional Membership with Residential Property Valuer (RPV) is open to those who have completed an API accredited course and who have 12 months’ experience within the past 24 months. If you don’t yet have the required experience you can apply for MAPI Membership.
All fees include GSTApply now
What does an RPV certification enable?
- Provisional Members who have successfully gained the RPV designation can undertake valuations of residential properties on the condition that the valuation report is co-signed by the supervising Associate, Fellow or Life Fellow of the Institute who is a Certified Practising Valuer (CPV).
- Residential property valuations undertaken by the RPV do not require co-inspection by the supervising CPV.
- Provisional Members with RPV can assist a CPV in undertaking valuations of non-residential properties on the condition that the supervising CPV inspects the subject property and is the primary signatory to the valuation report.
- Graduate from an API Accredited Degree
- Enrol and Commence the Future Property Professionals program
- Complete and pass modules over an 8-12 month period whilst working
- Enter interview process
- Award of RPV Certification
- You must be an API Member
- You must have completed an API Accredited Degree
- Have 12 months’ experience within the past 24 Months
Where can Valuation take me?
Property Valuation underpins a lot of other major areas of property. It is the cornerstone of every company’s balance sheet and provides certainty in the transacting of property. A solid background of valuation will give you keen insights into every facet of the property market and can help you unlock a world of property.
Start your journey to Property Valuation today!