Who is it for?
A Certified Practising Valuer is a person who, by education, training and experience is qualified to perform a valuation of real property. Learn more about Certified Practising Valuers.
The Certified Practising Valuer Certification must be applied for in conjunction with Associate Membership. All applicants for Associate Membership with Certified Practising Valuer are required to meet the API’s Educational and Experience requirements and provide reports for review and sit a professional interview.
All fees include GSTApply for membership
What does a CPV certification enable?
A CPV certification comes with the AAPI CPV post nominals and enables you to work as a property valuer. Holding a CPV certification will unlock a range of professional opportunities and is recognised by all major financial institutions as a pre-requisite to access valuation work.
Online application including:
- Full completion of profile
- Upload all required documentation:
- Copy of degree certificate and/or Academic Transcript
- Experience Journal demonstrating two years of full-time experience
- 3 Referee Reports
- 3 Report Samples including Letters of Certification and field notes (refer to Member Guideline for further information) *include link to guideline:
- Completion of API report review and professional interview process
Membership is active once the application has been completed in full, approved and the fee paid.
Where can Valuation take me?
Property Valuation underpins the property industry, facilitating property transactions, development and finance. Valuations form the cornerstone of every company’s balance sheet and provide certainty for the property industry. A career in valuation will prepare you for an exciting career in property.
Become a certified Property Valuer today!