Introducing our newest Membership category!
Our newly introduced MAPI membership offers a broad range of property professionals entry into the API. Suited to property professionals working in a range of sectors including government, asset management, infrastructure projects, property finance, property development, banking and law who are looking to further develop their careers.
MAPI Membership offers both Academic and non Academic entry pathways by either completing a degree, or by completing 3 years of relevant professional experience.
All fees include GSTApply for membership
- Access our industry recognised certifications
- Get listed on our Find a Property Professional Directory
- Ability to participate in special interest groups, working groups and committees
- Discount Member rates at all events, courses or webinars
- Ability to post unlimited free listings on our Career Centre
- Access Member only news, information, resources and rewards
- Upgrade to higher level of membership if eligibility requirements are met
With close to 8,000 members the API provides leadership, education, resources and services to the property industry.
What documentation do I need to apply?
Simply complete the application form and submit any relevant work experience or a copy of your degree.
Do I need an account with the API to apply?
If you have an existing API User Account, be sure to login before you apply.
If you do not have an existing API User Account, you will be prompted to create one during application process.
Ongoing requirements of the MAPI Membership include the payment of annual fee as well as the completion of 10 hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) per year.
How long is the process?
MAPI Membership Applications take approximately take around 5 business days to process once all information has been received.
Upon approval we’ll send you an invoice for your membership, calculated pro rata. Memberships are activated as soon as payment is received.