Our Life Fellow Membership is the most sought-after and conspicuous membership and is bestowed upon a Member by the Board.
Recognised as our most senior leaders within the property industry and experts in their area of specialisation, Life Fellow Members have rendered exceptional and conspicuous service to the API and to the broader property profession.
All fees include GSTNomination form
Life Fellowship is conferred by the API Board for outstanding service and leadership.
A member of the API may nominate an individual for Life Fellow who meets the following criteria:
- Is a current Fellow of the API
- Has been a Fellow of the API for a minimum of 10 consecutive years
- Has rendered exceptional and conspicuous service to the API
- Is recognised as a prominent and distinguished person in the property industry
- Has made a significant and valuable contribution to the property profession
Life Fellow Members may use the post nominals LFAPI and have full access to member benefits and voting rights at state and national level. Life Fellow Members may apply for and hold a range of certifications dependent on their experience and specialisation in the industry. Life Fellow members who hold a certification already or who are successful in achieving a certification may use the certification in addition to the post nominals (e.g. LFAPI CPV or LFAPI CPM).
How do I nominate a member for Life Fellow?
- Submit a completed Life Fellow Nomination Form to firstname.lastname@example.org that addresses the criteria in detail and is seconded by another Associate, Fellow or Life Fellow member
- Provide the details of at least five, but no more than eight, referees capable and willing to provide a reference for the nominee based on the criteria
How are applications assessed?
Life Fellow applications are assessed by a Board-appointed Committee who make a recommendation to the Board who has final approval.
How long is the process?
The application process will take approximately 2 months.