The International Money Transfer Specialists
API has partnered with leading international transfers specialist, OFX, to help our Members save time and money when transferring money overseas. OFX are ASX listed and have transferred more than $100Bn to date.
‘Whether you’re relocating internationally, selling stocks, shares or equity or just sending money home, OFX can help. When you’re moving money across the world, get help from real people when you need it, and a simple streamlined digital platform when you don’t. OFX provides dedicated service and bank-beating rates to make fast, secure global transfers. OFXperts are available around the clock, 24/7.’
OFX offer highly competitive exchange rates across 55 currencies, with API Members accessing better-than-the-bank exchange rates and $0 transaction fees for transfers over AUD$250.
API Members will enjoy:
$0 OFX fees* on ALL of your transfers
No sign up fee
Bank beating exchange rates across 55 currencies
Dedicated account manager
24/7 Customer service & online access
How OFX Works:
Register online and lock in your transfers:
- Select the account you require: either personal or business
- Simply tell us how much you’re transferring, which currency and who to send it to.
Send your funds:
- We accept bank transfers from your account (e.g. BPay, Electronic Bank Transfer).
- No cash, credit card, cheques or bank drafts.
We deliver to your recipient:
- Transfers to most countries take 1-2 business days.
- Track your transfer online or with our mobile app.
Get in Touch
Have a question before you register? Please email our account manager: [email protected]
Terms & Conditions
Take advantage of the great rates & fee-free transfers today. Register for this service using the link provided above and mention the Australian Property Institute. The API offer is applicable to new registrations only.
* Minimum transfer amount $250AUD or equivalent. No obligation or cost to register an account with OFX.
* Please note that the receiving bank or intermediary bank may charge fees on transactions.
Read the full disclaimer.
OFX is regulated in Australia by ASIC (AFS Licence number 226 484).