We are seeking an enthusiastic, well-presented person to join our team in property valuations. If you would like to advance your career by getting experience in all areas of valuations – residential, commercial and rural, we have a permanent full-time position available.
PRP Shepparton (formerly Goulburn Valley Property Services) is a privately owned valuation firm situated in Shepparton. Our firm specializes in rural property valuations and specialized horticulture assessments whilst also providing residential, commercial and industrial valuations for a wide field of clients. Valuers travel to towns across North East Victoria and southern New South Wales doing inspections and collecting sales data.
To successfully undertake this position you will have completed or nearly completed a Bachelor of Property and Real Estate, have sound computer skills including typing and proficiency in a range of computer applications, have leadership and teamwork skills, an eye for detail, and a willingness to learn. You must be highly organised and self-motivated with good communication and people skills.
If you enjoy a challenge and have the drive to advance your career then this position could be for you. This job will provide you with excellent rewards as well as gaining the necessary two years of work experience for your Valuer accreditation. We will be committed to providing help, support and guidance during your experience by having our qualified valuers on hand with their knowledge and experience.
Working within our office the duties would include:
- Using in house software (training provided)
- Liaising with bankers and clients
- Customer service
- Property sales research
- Liaising with valuers
- Gaining experience in property inspections
- Be well organised / work efficiently without supervision
- Be competent to proof read for grammatical and spelling errors
- Have a pleasant and professional manner
- Have a willingness to learn new terminology
- Current driver’s licence and vehicle
- A Federal Police Clearance
The successful applicant will:
- Have completed or nearly completed a Bachelor of Property and Real Estate
- After gaining at least one year of experience together with your degree, become accredited as a Residential Property Valuer and after at least two years of work experience together with your degree, become accredited to the Australia Property Institute as a Certified Practising Valuer (CPV).
- Be prepared to live in Shepparton
- Be prepared to work with PRP Shepparton for at least 2 years after becoming a fully qualified CPV valuer.
Hand-written applications with resumes can be forwarded via email, mail, or hand-delivered by 6 December 2021 to:
Preston Rowe Paterson – Shepparton
Attention: Karla Ridd,
156 Nixon St
Shepparton VIC 3630
Enquiries phone: 03 5831 8766
Email: [email protected]