Stay connected with your profession
For those who have retired from work but want to stay in touch and up to date with industry information. Retired Membership is the API’s membership level for those who have retired but still want to stay connected and up-to-date with the property industry.
This option is only available as a transfer from an existing membership.
All fees include GSTApply for membership
- Stay Connected with the property industry
- Access Member only news, information, resources and rewards
- Discount Member rates at all applicable events, courses or webinars
- Unique opportunities to network and build relationships with property professionals and industry leaders
With close to 7,000 members the API provides leadership, education, resources and services to the property industry.
- Must have retired from full-time work in the property profession, and
- Have ceased undertaking valuations
Online application including:
- Completion and submission of Retired Member Form (see below)
Membership is active once application has been completed and approved.
Ongoing requirements of Retired Membership includes the payment of annual fee.
Should you wish to be re-admitted to your prior Membership level, please be sure to review our re-admission requirements.
How long is the process?
Retired Membership Applications take approximately 5 business days to process once all information has been received.
Upon approval, we will send you confirmation of your Membership change.