Stay connected with your profession
For those who have retired from work but want to stay in touch and up to date with industry information. Retired Membership is the API’s membership level for those who have retired but still want to stay connected and up-to-date with the property industry.
This option is only available as a transfer from an existing membership.
All fees include GSTApply for membership
- Retention of API Postnominals with the addition of (Rtd)
- Stay Connected with the property industry
- Access Member only news, information, resources and rewards
- Discount Member rates at all applicable events, courses or webinars
- Unique opportunities to network and retain relationships with your peers
With close to 7,000 members the API provides leadership, education, resources and services to the property industry.
- Must have retired from full-time employment
- Have ceased undertaking valuations
Online application within Member portal including:
- Full completion of profile
- Upload and completion of Retired Membership Declaration form
- Completion of API transfer review
Membership is active once application has been completed in full, approved and the fee paid.
Should you wish to be re-admitted to your prior Membership level, please be sure to review our re-admission requirements.
How long is the process?
Retired Membership Applications take approximately 5 business days to process once all information has been received.
Upon approval, we will send you confirmation of your Membership change.