Plug into the property industry with a Connect Membership
Our Connect Membership is suited for professionals working in the property industry but not specifically relating to property. In particular, supporting staff such as HR managers and recruitment specialists might find this membership particularly useful when seeking out talent.
Connect will keep you up to date with the latest news and property developments, as well as give you access to member discounts at our events where you can network with potential recruits.
Not sure if Connect is right for you?
- Are your clients API members and you want to stay in touch with what’s happening?
- Are you a recruiter and want to connect with the best talent and get free listings on our Career Centre?
- Do you work in education or training in a property related field?
- Do you want to build your professional property network?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then Connect is the membership for you!
All fees include GSTApply for membership
- Register for API events and courses at applicable Member rates
- Ability to post free listings on our Career Centre
- Access Member only news, information, resources and rewards
- Receive our monthly career centre email with all current listings
Connect Members may not:
- Nominate for API Ltd Board
- Vote in API Ltd Board elections
- Use any API post-nominals
- Hold an API certification
- Participate in the APIV limited liability scheme
* if you are interested in these benefits, consider Professional Membership
In addition to the inclusions listed above, being an API member offers a dynamic range of benefits to help you grow your career. From hiring quality talent, to staying in touch with industry news and movements, our membership gives you access to over 8000 practising property professionals to help you get a step ahead.
What documentation do I need to apply?
No documentation is required for Connect Membership. Simply click on ‘apply’ at the bottom of the page to apply.
Do I need an account with the API to apply?
If you have an existing API User Account, be sure to login before you apply.
If you do not have an existing API User Account, you will be prompted to create one during application process.
Ongoing requirements of the Connect Membership include the payment of annual fee. There is no requirement for accrual of continuing professional development (CPD) points.
How long is the process?
Connect Membership Applications take approximately take around 5 business days to process once all information has been received.
Upon approval we’ll send you an invoice for your membership, calculated quarterly. Memberships are activated as soon as payment is received.