Unable to login?
Accessing your correct User Account is critical. Accessing an incorrect or duplicate account can result in you not having access to your personal data such as discounts, event & course registrations, transaction history and more. API members can also access a range of additional information via their correct user account.
If you are unable to login, please choose one of the options below:
1. I am not sure if I have an existing User Account
If you have previously studied with us, attended one of our events or have a lapsed API membership please do not create a new account. Please contact your local API office so we can assist you in accessing your existing account.
2. I am a current API Member but have forgotten my password or have not logged in before
Please click here to request a new password.
3. I have an existing User Account but have forgotten my password
If you have forgotten the password used to access your User Account, click here to request a new password.
4. I recently changed my email address
If you have recently changed employers, changed your email address or changed your name please contact your local API office to update your email address.
5. I am certain that I have not previously logged in and want to create a new User Account
Please go to Create your Account