Get your property career off to a flying start by joining the API.
Student membership is available to anyone who is undertaking one of the API's accredited courses. A one off application fee gives you access to the API's range of services for the duration of your studies. Student Members also receive a range of unique benefits including discounted event registrations and discounts on publications.
Student Members receive unrestricted access to the Institute’s full range of services. Here are just a few of the benefits available to Student Members:
- Invitations to unique events created for Young Property Professionals across the country, including Networking and Professional Development Events
- Access to Young Property Professionals events at API Member rates or less
- Unique opportunities such as the chance to meet your future employer at API events
- Free and discounted API event registrations
- Discounts on a range of publications available via the API Shop
- A copy of each edition of the API's Australia and New Zealand Property Journal
- Access to the library of API resources
What documents will you need to complete your application?
- Proof of Enrolment in your current course.
This may simply be a copy of your student card or information from your Student Portal showing your name and your current subject listing but preferably your name and course of study.
As there is no annual fee, the earlier you join the greater the benefits you will receive.
Applying takes only a few minutes. To start, please click Apply Now.
Remember to return to your My Portal after purchasing your Application and making payment to complete your application
- Step by step guide to completing your student application
- Student Membership Explanatory Notes
- List of Accredited Courses
- Frequently Asked Questions on Membership