The API sets and maintains the highest standards of professional practice, education, ethics and professional conduct for our Members. In turn the work of the Institute raises the bar for the entire property profession.
One of the key pillars of being an API member is adherence to our professional standards. The API produces a number of publications to both guide our members and inform users of our members services and the public.
This information is extensive and includes:
- Code of Professional Conduct
- Australia and New Zealand Valuation and Property Standards
- Technical Information Papers
- Exposure Drafts
- Residential Valuation Standing Instructions
- Standard Instructions for Office, Industrial and Retail Valuations
- Restricted Assessment guidance
- PropertyPRO and Residential Valuation and Security Assessment guidance
- Member Updates
For more information about Professional Standards please contact:
National Manager – Professional Standards
|Phone:||0437 298 441|