Updated and revised, the fourth edition of Statutory Planning in Victoria provides a comprehensive description and analysis of the planning regime in Victoria. It contains considerably more detail than earlier editions on:
- the processes of planning scheme amendment;
- the consideration and determination of planning permit applications; and
- review of decisions on those applications by VCAT (the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal)
It also includes up-to-date information about:
- amendments to the Planning and Environment Act 1987 and related legislation and regulations, including the Planning and Environment (Development Contributions) Act 2004 and the Planning and Environment (General Amendment) Act 2004;
- ResCode and its application to subdivision, the development of one dwelling on a lot, and development of medium density housing proposals;
- Melbourne 2030 - the Victorian Government's planning strategy for the metropolitan area, the metropolitan growth boundary and the green wedge zones; and
- key decisions of the Supreme Court and VCAT since 1999.
This publication has been priced to include postage and packaging.
Authors: Des Eccles, Tannetje Bryant