Overview and Changes to the Retail Leases Act
Following a major review by the NSW Office of Small Business Commissioner (OSBC), the NSW Parliament has passed the Retail Leases Amendment (Review) Bill 2016 which amends the Retail Leases Act 1994. The amendments primarily relate to the obligations of both landlords and tenants and any API member who is involved with managing, leasing or valuing retail property should familiarise themselves with the new Act and amendments.
- Gary Newton, Partner, Tress Cox Lawyers
- Russell Briggs, Director, Legal and Rental Valuation & Advisory Services, Colliers International
- This event was recorded in 2017 in NSW
- This recording is provided as a DVD or usb
- Viewing this video in its entirety and completing a written summary will entitle the purchaser to claim up to 1.5 CPD Points – the summary must be attached as evidence in the viewers CPD diary