Lunch and Learn: Valuation Practice in Australia
Focusing on the impacts of International Valuation Standards; Professional Practice Standards and emerging global threats on the Valuation Practice in Australia. John will discuss the following:
- History of IVSC
- 2008 and 2015 restructures
- Advisory Forum- What are the roles and responsibilities?
- What international trends in valuation practice are common to Australia?
- What are intonation Valuation Standards?
- What are Professional Valuation Standards?
John Martin, Director, Australian Property Consultants
- This event was recorded on 11 August 2017 in Perth
- This recording is provided as a DVD
- Viewing this video in its entirety and completing a written summary will entitle the purchaser to claim up to 1 CPD point. A summary must be attached as evidence in the viewers CPD diary