This is a comprehensive, up-to-date text on environmental, planning and development law in New South Wales. Leading academics provide original commentary and case analysis which take account of international as well as national developments. This new edition reflects extensive legislative change made by the Environmental Planning and Assessment Amendment Act 2008 (NSW), the Contaminated Land Management Amendment Act 2008 (NSW), and the Water Act Amendment Act 2008 (Cth).
The chapters also trace developments in climate law.
The new edition also features:
- a restructure of the planning, development control and environmental assessment chapters
- a restructure of the waste, contaminated land, chemicals and dangerous goods chapters
- a new chapter, Managing Environment Conflict, which covers: merit appeals; j udicial review
- civil enforcement
- issues in environmental litigation: standing, costs, access to information
- overview of the Land and Environment Court
- the Ombudsman
- and, ICAC.
This publication has been priced to include postage and packaging.
Authors: Rosemary Lyster, Zada Lipman, Nicola Franklin, Graeme Wiffen, Linda Pearson