APIV Limitation of Liability Scheme Resources
|The information contained on this page is subject to the disclaimer on the Important Notice page|
The API's Professional Standards Scheme provides peace of mind for API members working the property valuation sector. The Scheme, administered by a special purpose company created by the API known as APIV Limited, caps the occupational liability of participating Members to an amount between $1 Million and $10 Million, depending on the Upper End Value of the property being valued, and to the extent that liability can be limited under the respective State or Territory legislation.
Important information, including Application Forms, Claim Forms, Exemption Forms, information from the Professional Standards Council information and Scheme governance information is available below:
- APIV Scheme Document (Appendix A)
- APIV Scheme Document (Appendix A) - effective 1.9.2016 to 28.1.2018
- Supervision Guidelines for APIV members (Appendix C) - effective 1.9.16 to 28.2.19
- Supervision Guidelines for APIV members (Appendix C) – effective 1.3.2019
- Disclosure Requirements (Appendix D)
- Membership Application Information for API Members
- Application Form
- Additional Member Application Form
- Higher Monetary Ceiling Application Form
- Claims Information Form
- Resignation Form
API Members can access a range of additional resources below by logging in.