Tony Mangioni BIO
Tony commenced Mangioni Property Valuation & Consultancy Services on 1st July 2013. Tony has over 47 years’ experience in the Real Estate Property Profession, Building Industry, TAFE and University Lecturing, Local Government Valuations & Financial Reporting & Risk Management & Property Consultant with the CBA.
Extensive experience in many property related matters including Mortgage valuations for Major Banks, consultancy to Receivers, Local, State & Federal Government Bodies, Statutory Objectives, Easement Negotiations for Local Government, Land Owners and developers, Rent Reviews for a number of major Retail & Commercial Landlords in the CBD & suburban areas.
Tony has always provided Prompt and Independent Real Estate Valuations and Consultancy services tailored to meet client’s requirements.
Tony can provide valuations all areas of Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Retail, assets.
• Qualified Carpenter & Clerk of Works Building Foreman.
• Certified Practicing Valuer since 1989.
• Fellow Australian Property Institute since 2001.
• Excellence in Property recipient API Property Professional Award 2008.
• Specialist Retail Valuer for the Office of Small Business 2017.
• Completion of Real Estate licence awaiting Registration 2018.
• Qualified Local Government Inspector under the Local Government Act 1919.
• Lecturer at Randwick TAFE in Building Management & Quantity Surveying 1976-1980.
• Lecturer in Advance Property University Newcastle 2016 -present.
• API Examiner for API & Membership to the API & Education Committee member.
API NSW Committee member.
• Community service includes 15 year in Surf Life Saving, Club Captain North Bondi Surf Club during 1979-81, former Vice President Sutherland Shire Junior Baseball Association and NSW Junior Baseball Representative Coordinator and Justice of Peace since 1981.
• Tony is kept busy on the weekend with his five grandchildren and if he gets an opportunity, he loves to improve his skills in photography as one of his hobbies.
|Areas of Service
|Sydney and Blue Mountains, NSW
|Certified Practising Valuer