· AAPI/CPV accredited property analyst with over 13 years’ experience in property valuations covering a diverse range of asset classes including office, industrial, retail, hotel, mixed use, residential, development and going concern.
· Specialist in Development Feasibility covering all asset classes utilising Estate Master DF software. My experience includes the valuation of BioBanking sites.
· Specialist in Investment Valuations with a thorough understanding of Discounted Cash Flows (DCF), having valued Sydney CBD assets for acquisition, divestment and mortgage security.
· Specialist in Leasehold Valuations and the concept of Marriage Value.
· Thorough understanding of the due diligence process for the acquisition of high value investment properties.
· Experience in testifying as an Expert Witness at the NSW Supreme Court.
· Expert Microsoft Excel user, well versed with the major Excel functions (If function, H&V Lookup, Index, Match, Offset, Data Tables, Pivot Tables) and able to build DCF and Development Feasibility models specific to the property under review.
· Advanced understanding of Visual Basics for Applications (VBA), able to write and incorporate high level macros into Excel cash flow models.
· Thorough understanding of the NSW planning system, with most of my feasibility work involving pre-DA sites.
· Thorough understanding of debt and equity capital structuring for Joint Venture operations and Public Private Partnerships.
· Exceptional analytical skills backed by a Masters Degree in Financial Management and Bachelors Degree in Business Management (majoring in Real Estate & Development).
· Current clients include major lending institutions, large government parastatals and top tier national property developers.
|Areas of Expertise||Property Development|
|Certifications||Certified Practising Valuer|