About the Certificate
Our Asset Valuation for Financial Reporting Professional Certificate is a blended-learning program offering participants an opportunity to learn the necessary steps and apply principles that are used to solve the difficult issues that arise when valuing an asset for financial reporting.
- Explain the essential terms and instructions in accounting standards:
- AASB13 Fair Value
- AASB116 Property Plant & Equipment
- Explain the accounting concept of fair value in ANZVTIP 8.
- Demonstrate the applied valuation principles for practical and technical valuations.
- Introduction to Asset Valuation for Financial Reporting (pre-workshop online module, 2.5 CPD points)
- Asset Valuation for Financial Reporting Workshop (face-to-face workshop, 3 CPD points)
- Post Workshop Online Assessment (online module, 1 CPD point)
Full Course (6.5 CPD)
If you would like to attain the Asset Valuation for Financial Reporting Professional Certificate, you will need to complete the full course.
Please complete the Expression of Interest form below and we will be in touch.
Introduction only (2.5 CPD)
You can complete the online introduction as a stand-alone module (i.e. you do not have to do the other sections of the program). The introduction must be completed if you want to go on to the workshop and complete the full Professional Certificate.
Enroll in the Online Introduction only
If you have any questions, please contact our Education Team for more information.