About the Certificate
Our Asset Valuation for Financial Reporting Professional Certificate is a blended-learning program offering participants the necessary steps and principles to solve difficult issues that arise when valuing an asset for financial reporting.
- Understand the essential terms and instructions in accounting standards:
- AASB13 Fair Value
- AASB116 Property Plant & Equipment
- Apply knowledge of the accounting concept ‘of fair value’ in ANZVTIP 8.
- Demonstrate the applied valuation principles for practical and technical valuations.
- Introduction to Asset Valuation for Financial Reporting (pre-workshop online module, 2.5 CPD points)
- Asset Valuation for Financial Reporting Workshop (face-to-face workshop, 3 CPD points)
- Post Workshop Online Assessment (online module, 1 CPD point)
Full Course (6.5 CPD)
To attain Asset Valuation for Financial Reporting Professional Certificate, you will need to complete the full 3 module/workshop course.
Please complete the Expression of Interest form below.
Introduction only (2.5 CPD)
Introduction to Asset Valuation for Financial Reporting can be taken as a stand-alone module by attending our pre-workshop online module. Participants can select to continue their learning to complete the full Professional Certificate at a later time. The introduction must be completed first prior to undertaking the remaining modules of the program.
Enroll in the Online Introduction only
If you have any questions, please contact our Education Team for more information.