Our much-anticipated API National Property Conference set to take place from October 18th to 20th, 2023, at the stunning Gold Coast Convention Centre in the vibrant heart of Queensland.
We’re offering a golden opportunity for university students like you to be an integral part of this exceptional conference! Picture yourself not just attending, but actively shaping this dynamic event.
As a student volunteer, you assist with various aspects of the conference and get the opportunity to network with delegates involved in all areas of the property industry.
Why become a Volunteer
Get ready to elevate your skills, unlock exclusive access, forge connections and stay ahead of the curve!
Through the volunteer program you can:
- Improve communication and organisation skills
- Access the behind-the-scenes of industry events
- Practice networking with senior leaders and representatives from the property sector, and
- Discover industry trends first-hand at sessions and keynote presentations.
What’s in it for you
Successful applicants will receive:
- A complimentary full registration to the National Property Conference with some designated free time to explore the conference as a delegate;
- A ticket to the Welcome Reception on 18 October and Gala Dinner on 19 October; and
- The opportunity to network with delegates working in the property industry
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Be over 18 years old;
- Be a current student enrolled in an Australian university;
- Be a student member of the Australian Property Institute; and
- Interstate students must arrange their own travel and accommodation
First-round of successful volunteers will be informed by 4 September.
Remember an API Student Membership is FREE to join.