If you’re going on parental leave but want to stay connected with the industry, then the API’s new Parental Leave membership is for you.
Following feedback from Members and industry consultation, API is proud to provide an official pathway for those taking on a new life challenge.
The new membership category is for Members that are taking parental leave and are seeking to return to the profession within six years.
The membership policy has been updated to reflect this addition of membership.
Parental Leave Membership benefits include:
- Retention of API Postnominals
- Staying connected with the property industry
- Access Member-only news, information, resources and rewards
- Discount Member rates for all applicable events, courses or webinars
- Unique opportunities to network and retain relationships with your peers
- Complimentary annual Risk Management Module
- Complimentary annual Ethics Module
- Adjusted re-admission process.
To learn more and apply, go to our Parental Leave Membership information page.
Posted on December 8, 2021
Updated Residential Desktop Assessment Supporting Memorandum effective from 5 March 2023
Residential Valuation Standing Instructions V4
ABFI Residential Valuation Standing Instructions
The Future of the Property Profession
Invitation to Think Tanks