The API and CQU are collaborating to bring you an exclusive virtual half day conference about Valuing in the Current Climate.
Australia has not encountered a recession since 1991. This means any valuer younger than 50 likely will not have valued in a declining market. This webinar aims to educate members on the impacts to a valuer operating in this unstable market and provide an update around the data and changes impacting valuers as a result of the drastic impact of COVID-19 in Australia.
There are six sessions in this half day webinar with a 30-minute lunch break. Full attendance at this event is worth 4 CPD points. Please see the program below.
View the Event Registration Terms and Conditions.
All fees include GST however a transaction fee may be applied.
- Amelia Hodge – CEO, Australian Property Institute
- Professor Nick Klomp – Vice-Chancellor and President, Central Queensland University
Property Valuation in Times of Uncertainty
- Tony Mangioni – Director, Mangioni Property Valuations & Consultancy
Commonwealth Mandatory Code on Commercial Leasing & Valuations
- Keynote & Moderator: Greg Preston – National Director, Preston Rowe Paterson
- Milton Cations – Managing Director, Property Dynamics
- Tony Moussa – Director, KPMG
- Peter Beekin – Partner, Lavan
All participants have a 30 minute break
Stockland – Overview of Adaptation to Modular & Land Lease Strategy
- Kingsley Andrew – General Manager, Stockland
Government Grants and Assistance, Rent Relief Packages & Land Tax Relief
- Sam Mohammad- Director, RSM Australia Pty Ltd
Analysing the Data Since March 2020 – CoreLogic
- Tim Lawless – Executive, Research Director Asia Pacific, CoreLogic
Methodology to Value During an Uncertain Market
- Dr Steven Boyd – Head of Property Course, Central Queensland University
- Garrick Small – Associate Professor, Central Queensland University
- Hon Bruce Billson – Chairman of the Board, Australian Property Institute
WA Lunch and Learn – Recent Case Law Affecting Valuers
CPD Points: 1.0
The Lunch & Learn series brings together a wide range of high-level experts providing insights into various aspects of the property industry.
CPD Points: 1.0
This webinar will identify the processes and practices involved whilst conducting Rural Valuations.
Family Law Valuations
CPD Points: 1
Learn to identify the processes and practices involved for an expert witness in the family law valuation field, focusing on the more unique aspects of this specialized niche within the industry.
Valuing the Build to Rent opportunity in Australia
CPD Points: 1
Understand the growing international Build to Rent sector and its continuing evolution in Australia
February 3, 2022
NSW Property Market Outlook 2022
CPD Points: 4
Join us virtually as we present you with a series of power sessions on each sector of the property market, providing you with everything you need to know for the year ahead.
February 4, 2022
QLD Economic Indicators 2022
CPD Points: 2
Australian Property Institute and the Financial Services Institute of Australia present Queensland’s hallmark yearly event, Economic Indicators 2022.