What is the future of retirement villages and aged care in the immediate and long term?
With ageing demographics, accommodation options for senior Australians have evolved significantly.
Changing housing preferences of seniors in the last ten years have led to a huge increase in independent living units, with a broader range of services offered in retirement villages.
Changes in the living pattern due to pandemic has raised questions about the future of retirement villages and age care.
What does this mean for the future of retirement villages and aged care?
By the end of the webinar, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of demographic trends and key housing challenges for senior Australians.
- Differentiate the nature and requirements between retirement villages and age care properties.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key supply and demand trends of retirement villages and age care properties, and the factors that will influence their supply in the future.
- Critically examine the characteristics of retirement villages that incoming residents value, the pricing structure and other factors that have an influence on demand.
- Understand the regulatory environment for retirement villages and age care properties, and its impact on investment to the sector.
- Understand key recommendations of the Royal Commission and its impact on age care properties and retirement living
- Formulate informed opinion on the future landscape for RV and age care properties
Registrations for this webinar close on 25 August at 9:30am AEST sharp.
All fees include GST
Log into the Redback webinar link using your email address
November 4, 2021
YPP Knowledge and Nibbles Series (6 episodes May-Nov)
CPD Points: 3
Join your YPP State Chairs and six inspiring leaders for the 2021 Knowledge and Nibbles Series.
August 25, 2021
Bio Tech and Hi Tech: Innovations in the built environment (APREF 7)
CPD Points: 1
Join us for an overview of new bio-tech materials and technologies being developed within the property industry.