Think outside the square when it comes to the property market in the mid-west and join us for one and a half days in May, escape the rain of Perth and enjoy the last of the sunshine in Geraldton!
Walk away armed with greater insights of Geraldton and the Mid-West, including its history, vision for the future, property market, and what makes it so unique and special to West Australians.
The one-and-a-half-day conference provides the perfect opportunity for delegates to catch up with old colleagues and friends over a quality professional development and networking program.
Registrations for this conference close on 24 May 2021.
- Travel to and from Geraldton is not included: car, bus, plane travel options available
- Accommodation is not included in event booking – contact email@example.com’ and all they have to do is mention they are traveling for work and have a function here at The Gerald and our receptionist will apply the 13% discount
- Additional Conference dinner & Bus Tour tickets available – contact Kristy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Bird discount closes 1 May 2021
Day One Only
Includes conference sessions and meal breaks Friday only, does NOT include conference dinner.
API Members: Early Bird Price: $300, Regular Price: $350
API Student Members: Early Bird Price: $200, Regular Price: $250
Non-members: Early Bird Price: $400, Regular Price: $450
Full Conference Pricing:
All fees include GST
Registration and Morning Tea
Official Welcome & API Update
- Dennis Volk, Director, Australian Property Institute
Major Projects in the Mid West
- Tim Glenister, Chair, Mid West Development Commission
Regional Property Market Update
- Phil Sorgiovanni, Principal, Active West Real Estate
Coral Coast Tourism
- Mayor Shane Van Styn, City of Greater Geraldton
- Rod Littlejohn, CEO, Clear Energy
Break and Networking Lunch
- Aidan Quinn, Client Manager – Grain Marketer, Ten Tigers
The Gerald – from then to now
- Grant Pitman, GM, The Gerald Apartment Hotel
Break and Afternoon Tea
Site Tour – Port of Geraldton
- Peter Duplex, GM Asset Development & Strategy, Mid West Ports
End of Day One
Bus Tour departs The Gerald Apartment Hotel
Geraldton historical trail, Oakajee, Illegal tender Rum co
Tour Concludes, End of Conference
10:00 am 28/05/2021
5:30 pm 28/05/2021
The Gerald Apartment Hotel
25 Cathedral Ave, Geraldton WA, Australia
April 20, 2021
QLD Toowoomba Discussion Group – Residential Land Market Update
The Toowoomba API Discussion Group is pleased to present the first face-to-face event for 2021, focussing on a residential land market update.
1 CPD Points
April 22, 2021
WA 4.00 Forum – The Mining and Property Discussion
Whilst not technically in a “boom” time, the WA mining industry is seeing some highs that it has not seen for quite some time. So, what does that mean for property?
2 CPD Points
April 30, 2021
VIC YPP Lawn Bowls Networking Night
We're back with our first Young Property Professionals (YPP) networking event of the year!
May 6, 2021
Sunshine Coast – State of The Market
The API is excited to bring back the State of Market to the Sunshine Coast!
1.5 CPD Points
May 20, 2021
NSW YPP Trivia Night 2021
Grab your friends and colleagues - reconnect with everyone in 2021 at one of our biggest events of the year.
December 31, 2021
Risk Management Module Workshop (Multiple Dates)
Register now to complete your compulsory Risk Management Module face-to-face in your city!
2 CPD Points