Joining forces once again
API and REIV are kicking off the 2023 event calendar with our premier State of the Market event in Melbourne.
It’s a golden opportunity for your firm to book a table to host clients and colleagues, start the CPD diaries and to reconnect with important business relationships for 2023.
What will 2023 behold?
This is the statement and proposal we will be posing to our expert speakers as they detail how rising inflation, talk of continued rate rises, lack of rental stock and high associated prices. With student migration about to begin – how is the market going to meet demand?
These and other burning economic questions will be explored under the theme – What will 2023 behold?
Registrations for this event close on 13 February 2023.
Date: 28 February 2023
Location: RACV Club, Bourke Road, Melbourne
Event duration: 8:00am-1:00pm
- Amelia Hodge, Chief Executive Officer – Australian Property Institute
- Anne Flaherty, Property Economist – REA Group
- Danny Thomas, Director – LAWD
- Dr Georgia Warren-Myers, Associate Professor in Property – University of Melbourne
- Sean Ellison, Head of Research – Cushman & Wakefield (live streamed from NSW)
- Peter Volakos, National Director, Office – Colliers
- Quentin Kilian, Chief Executive Officer – REIV
Registration Fees – REIV Members
Individual Ticket: $265
Table of 8: $1,908
View the Event Registration Terms and Conditions, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Secure your table of 8:
Full attendance to this event is worth 2.0 API CPD Points.
To register, please fill out the registration form below.
(* indicates a mandatory field)