Slattery Asset Advisory, Auctions and Valuations is a proudly independent and family-owned business. We are the leading provider of premium asset advisory services in Australia and Asia Pacific and have a reputation for providing responsive customer service and dynamic commercial solutions. Our diversity, flexibility and specialist experience have set us apart from our larger, bulk handling competitors, and clients appreciate our transparency, honesty, and integrity.
Our Valuers perform inspections and provide accurate valuation reports for clients. You will be joining a passionate Valuations team lead by our GM who strives to support, engage, challenge and develop their team.
Full-Time: Monday – Friday / or Part-Time to suit
- Valuation inspections
- Formulation of valuation reports of auction and market values on one or more of the following: Aircraft – Fixed wing and rotary, Mining Equipment both open cut and underground, Earthmoving Equipment, Catering Equipment, Office Furniture and Business Equipment, Boats, Manufacturing Equipment, Truck and Machinery, Motor Vehicles, General Plant and Equipment
- Liaise with clients and contractors to coordinate client instructions
- Maintain existing client relationships
- Develop new client relationships
- Adhere to the IVSC, AVAA, PAAO, and SAMS rules of practice, codes of ethics, and policies and objectives
- Provide assistance as required to Senior Valuers
- Attend and assist at auctions where required.
As our successful candidate, you will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Valuer position
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite and internet)
- Excellent research skills
- Current Driver’s License
- AVAA Course completion (or similar – preferred but not essential)
- Business development and sales skills
- Can do ‘Leave it with me’ proactive approach to supporting the Valuations team and business
- A convivial and engaging manner with all working relationships internally and externally
- A calm, confident, and mature approach
- Ability to work autonomously and to deadlines
- Ability to develop forward-thinking relationships
Benefits and Perks
We offer onsite parking, generous staff amenities, team Friday lunch each week, a conditional bonus scheme, educational assistance opportunities, novated lease option, superannuation salary sacrifice.
If you think you would love an opportunity to work for us, please apply now by sending your current resume and contact information to the below contact.
For any questions, please contact Bethany Lord at firstname.lastname@example.org