Acumentis is Australia’s only independent property valuation and advisory services firm listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. We are the merging of three of Australia’s premier property valuation and advisory firms – LMW, Taylor Byrne, and MVS National. Acumentis is a highly respected company providing a diverse range of valuation services with more than 300 team members in over 40 regional and metropolitan locations across Australia. From Northern Queensland to Southwest Western Australia, we value Australia like no other. We take pride in developing valuers into highly skilled and well-regarded professionals by providing mentoring and development pathways across all property types and sectors.
Acumentis prides itself on our guiding principles and we ask our new team members to do the same. We ask you to lead yourself (Never Quit), hold yourself accountable (Walk the Talk), while supporting the internal team, and liaising directly with external stakeholders (Support Our People and Clients), all whilst acting in a fair and reasonable way (Embrace Equality of Opportunity).
About the Role
We seek an experienced and self-motivated certified valuer (CPV or RPV) to join the Tamworth team. The role will be focused on rural or residential valuation. With strong admin support, national systems in place, and localised job coordination, you will be able to hit the ground running. This role is open to qualified valuers looking for full-time or part-time work and looking for the next step in their valuation career, including senior valuer or associate positions.
We can offer the successful applicant:
- A truly single company network with strong team culture and one way of doing business.
- A competitive salary, with incentive bonuses structured in.
- The ability to work from home or from the office.
- A supportive team environment.
- Training and access to an internal CPD program.
- An opportunity to be involved in projects all around Australia.
- A permanent position paid fortnightly
- Birthday leave (Our gift to you), volunteering leave and study leave.
- Novated lease (Use your pre-tax income to pay for your car) and Salary sacrifice (Purchase items before tax through payroll).
- Employee assistance program (A proactive approach to workplace wellbeing) and reimbursed flu vaccination.
- Share purchase plan.
- Length of service rewards (Be rewarded for your support and commitment).
We are looking for someone who possesses:
- Stong experience in rural or residential valuation.
- Valuer qualification (RPV/CPV) and API membership.
- Desire to enter a stimulating and rewarding sector in the property market.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the property market in the area.
- A great ability to create and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong attention to detail.
We want to support you with your integration into Acumentis, so the right training and resources will be provided to the right candidate to get you into the swing of things in no time.
It is a condition of employment that staff is to have a Federal Police Clearance (paid for by the business).
How to Apply
If working with Acumentis in this period of growth sounds like something you are looking for, please apply online in the first instance. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Sarina Francis-Gooch ([email protected]).
Looking for Something More?
If the above position isn’t quite what you are looking for, please visit our website for all our opportunities. Most of our roles have flexibility with hours and locations. If you are looking for a senior position, please apply online or email us for a confidential discussion.
Acumentis embraces and values the diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we work within. We promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome the unique contributions of all people. We embrace and celebrate the value of Indigenous people, their skills, and their contribution to our organisation.