At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best.
As a part of our successful Valuations & Advisory Services division, we are seeking a Qualified Valuer to join our team and be responsible for undertaking the valuation of commercial properties for a variety of different client types within commercial valuations. The Commercial Valuations team is dynamic and growing and we seek an enthusiastic, driven individual who is able to perform autonomously however also thrives in a team environment.
- Utilising tools such as cash flow analysis, tenancy histories, rental returns, capital expenditure reporting, and sales information from other relevant properties to determine value of commercial properties.
- Developing rigorous valuation reports which demonstrate a strong level of analysis and understanding of the core criteria necessary in effective commercial property valuations.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key valuation and advisory clients.
- Proactively focusing on achieving individual and team budget and goals.
- Ensuring CBRE specific systems are updated regularly with client and valuation information.
In this role, you will be supported by:
- A National Commercial Valuations team, including dedicated administration coordinators.
- Quality and Risk compliance team.
You will be offered:
- Industry-leading salary package and incentives.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Market-leading technology and systems.
- Standard National operating platforms.
- Flexible working conditions available, including the ability to work from home.
- A supportive team environment.
- Access to CBRE’s award-winning Leadership Programs.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities, and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay, and community contribution.
If you are considering a change and want to be part of a great team, come and join us!