VRC Property is a boutique specialist property valuation firm that provides independent expert valuations for local and state government and private clients.
An opportunity exists in our Geelong office for a Certified Practicing Valuer (CPV) to work locally and in regional Victoria.
The role primarily focusses on statutory valuations (rating & taxing) across all property types with the opportunity to be involved in wider range of valuation assignments.
The successful candidate will ideally possess:
- Certified Practising Valuer (CPV) qualification.
- API Membership (Certificate of Compliance with CPD and Certificate of Completion of Risk Management).
- Experience in Statutory valuations
- Interested in working in regional areas across a range of property types.
- Proficient in the use of computer systems.
- Knowledge of property related legislation and procedures.
- Good problem solver
- Highly organised and efficient with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a team environment as a motivated friendly team player.
- Ability to work offsite doing field inspections and work autonomously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service with ability to form and maintain relationships.
A competitive salary is offered commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a covering letter addressing the selection criteria and resume to [email protected]