Acumentis is Australia’s only independent property valuation and advisory services firm listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. We are the merging of three of Australia’s premier property valuation and advisory firms – LMW, Taylor Byrne, and MVS National. Acumentis is a highly respected company providing a diverse range of valuation services with more than 300 team members in over 40 regional and metropolitan locations across Australia. From Northern Queensland to Southwest Western Australia, we value Australia like no other.
Acumentis prides itself on our guiding principles and we ask our new team members to do the same. We ask you to lead yourself (Never Quit), hold yourself accountable (Walk the Talk), while supporting the internal team, and liaising directly with external stakeholders (Support Our People and Clients), all whilst acting in a fair and reasonable way (Embrace Equality of Opportunity).
About the Role
Your role will be assisting the team and adding value from your experience and knowledge in the field. This role is full-time and based in Tamworth. Some of the things you will be doing:
- Analysis and compilation of leasing and sales evidence
- Report compilation
- Liaison with client representatives
- Assisting upon property inspections
- Use of valuation systems
- Booking travel and accommodation for the office.
- Supporting management with general tasks.
We can offer the successful applicant:
- • A truly single company network with a strong team culture and one way of doing business.
- A supportive team environment.
- Training and access to an internal CPD program.
- A permanent position paid fortnightly.
- Birthday leave (Our gift to you), Volunteering Leave and Study Leave.
- Novated Lease (Use your pre-tax income to pay for your car) and Salary sacrifice (Purchase items before tax through payroll)
- Employee Assistance Program (A proactive approach to workplace wellbeing) and reimbursed flu vaccination
- Share purchase plan
- Length of service rewards (Be rewarded for your support and commitment)
What are we looking for? Someone with the following:
- Completed or almost completed Bachelor of Property degree or equivalent
- Experience in the property sector is highly regarded.
- Strong IT skills – fully competent with all Microsoft Office applications.
- A can-do attitude.
- Motivation to excel in a position and make it your own.
- Ability to multitask and maintain calm under pressure.
- Able to think on your feet.
- Reliable, loyal, and committed.
- Team player.
Preferred applicants will live in or near Tamworth.
It is a condition of employment that staff are to have a Federal Police Clearance (paid for by the business).
How to Apply
If working with Acumentis in this period of growth sounds like something you are looking for, please apply online in the first instance. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Sarina Francis-Gooch (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Looking for Something More?
If the above position isn’t quite what you are looking for, please visit our website for all our opportunities. Most of our roles have flexibility with hours and locations. If you are looking for a senior position, please apply online or email us for a confidential discussion.
Acumentis embraces and values the diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we work within. We promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome the unique contributions of all people. We embrace and celebrate the value of Indigenous people, their skills, and their contribution to our organization.