We are seeking an enthusiastic, well-presented person to join our team in property valuations. Our firm values provides valuations for residential, commercial, and rural properties. The applicant also has the opportunity to learn from our valuers who are specialised in rural valuations of large primary production holdings.
Our close-knit team works in a collaborative effort and is seeking another dedicated team member to join our staff.
The successful applicant will have sound computer skills (including typing) and proficiency in a range of computer applications including Microsoft Word and Excel, teamwork skills, an eye for detail, and a willingness to learn. They will be highly organised and self-motivated, with good communication and people skills.
The position duties will include but are not limited to:
- General administration including telephone and email communication
- Making schedules and booking appointments
- Assisting Valuers with preparing files, including initial research of properties
- Handling customer/supplier queries
- Data entry, proofreading
- Completing valuations alongside senior valuers