- Looking for a new challenge in 2021, have a passion for rural valuing whilst working in a team environment with a positive workplace culture?
- Seeking Rural Valuers – any location
- Full-time/flexible work positions available across Australia
We are currently seeking those keen to join our valuations team to complete predominately desktop rural valuations. Flexible working arrangements apply and you can be based in either capital cities or rural locations.
NAB Valuations is NAB’s own valuation firm accountable for delivering an end-to-end valuations process, with a particular focus on making it simple for our people and customers. Valuations are a key part of NAB customers’ overall borrowing experience supporting colleagues in origination, product, fulfillment, and servicing teams for mortgage and business lending.
About the role
Due to growth, we are seeking a CPV accredited Valuer to join our team. As a Valuer, you’ll undertake a broad range of largely desktop rural valuations, maintain a deep understanding of the current property market and build relationships with banking colleagues to share relevant property market insights. Provided there is a passion to assess rural property, the role would suit any level of experience as full support is provided.
To be successful as a Valuer, you’ll have;
- A passion for rural property
- Demonstrated positivity and ability in working as a team
- Strong written, verbal communication
- Capabilities to use a market-leading valuation platform
- A willingness to learn, desire for ongoing improvement, and an enquiring mind
- Attention to detail and a flexible attitude
- Must have and continue to have a valid driver’s license
NAB offers a well-defined career path supported with regular structured training and development, flexible working conditions, along with great staff benefits, a competitive remuneration structure, and resources to undertake the role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you prefer to have chat about the role as a first step, please contact Rural and Regional Director Brett Williams on 0437 121 786.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please click to apply here
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.