- Exciting opportunity for a Qualified Valuer or those seeking qualification (graduates)
- Location Darwin
- Flexible working options
A career that gives you more
Assist the Valuations team to deliver valuations on time to ensure we are able to support all Australian Business Segments in the end-to-end mortgage and business lending process.
Your new role awaits
Key responsibilities include undertaking a broad range of property valuations for NAB’s internal purposes. Your pro-active approach to stakeholders, experience, passion for property and knowledge of this area will be key drivers in reaching business outcomes.
Role aspects we are looking for include:
- Building relationships and presenting to local banking colleagues and key stakeholders
- Application of professional valuation principals and methods
- Assessing the market value of residential and where appropriate commercial properties for mortgage security purposes
- Completing residential construction valuations & progress inspections
- Demonstrated growth mindset
- Demonstrated ability to both be a self-starter and work in teams
- Ability to communicate effectively utilising multiple channels
- Capability in applying technology
- Must have and continue to have a valid driver’s license
In return, NAB offers a well-defined career path supported with regular training and development, flexible working conditions, along with great staff benefits, and a competitive remuneration structure.
We believe success comes from our people. We’re committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers – and for the community too.
We are the bank that backs the bold who move Australia forward. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Traineeship, and Internship Programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
NAB was recently recognised by the Australian Property Institute at the Excellence in Property Awards for Workplace Diversity and Culture. For more information please visit here.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
Ready to apply?
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advertisement.
Please click to apply here
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.