- Looking for a new challenge and have a passion for growth, development and working in a team environment within a positive workplace culture?
- Seeking a Property Professional with 7-10 years’ experience as a Certified Practicing Valuer and ideally with 3-5 years in the prestige segment
- Full-time/flexible working arrangements available in Sydney’s or Melbourne prestige suburbs due to the continued business growth
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and opportunity within a growing team? We are currently seeking an individual who is keen to join our Prestige team.
As a Consultant – Prestige Valuer, you’ll undertake prestige residential and provide general advisory services on residential property for NAB and its customers more broadly. In addition, it is critical that you maintain a deep understanding of the current prestige market to provide internal business units and stakeholders local market insights and risks that support NAB Property Services Group to deliver a property intelligence capability.
NABValuations is NAB’s own valuation firm accountable for delivering an end-to-end valuations process, with a particular focus in making it simple for our people and customers. Valuations is a key part of NAB customers’ overall borrowing experience supporting colleagues in origination, product, fulfillment and servicing teams for mortgage and business lending.
To be successful as a Consultant – Prestige Valuer, you’ll have;
- A Certified Practising Valuer accreditation with 7-10 years’ valuation experience and ideally 3-5 years within the prestige segment.
- A passion for property to actively share local property knowledge and provide advisory services with banking colleagues and customers through discussions, market presentations and general advice
- Strong written, verbal communication
- Demonstrated positivity and ability in working as a team
- Capabilities to use a market leading valuation platform
- Demonstrated a desire for ongoing improvement
- Must have and continue to have a valid driver’s licence
NAB offers a well-defined career path supported with regular structured training and development, flexible working conditions, along with great staff benefits and a competitive remuneration structure
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
NAB was recently recognised by the Australian Property Institute at the Excellence in Property Awards for Workplace Diversity and Culture. For more information please visit here.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply and we’d love to share our vision for the future of property.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.