Knight Frank Tasmania offers a specialist Valuation and Advisory service. We are independently owned, while benefiting from a strong national and global property network.
We have an immediate vacancy in our Hobart office to service existing and new clients which include major Banks, Government Business Enterprises and Departments, private investors and developers. The role will suit a valuer looking to grow their experience in the commercial sector across a broad range of property and client types. You will be part of a team environment with ongoing support to enhance your professionalism.
You can work for an Employer of Choice organisation that genuinely cares for its people and we will
reward your professional skills with a competitive remuneration package and a great working environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Certified Practicing Valuer with API and/or RICS membership
- Have a proven track record to develop and maintain strong professional relationships
- Have a demonstrated ability to work autonomously and manage tight deadlines
- Have high level communication skills (verbal and written) including the ability to prepare high quality professional reports
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail
- Portray exceptional customer service qualities