Fantastic flexible work opportunity coupled with major projects career development opportunity. Join a specialist property advisory team focussed on Sydney and the Hunter Region.
For the right applicant with a growth mindset, a second-to-none opportunity for professional growth and exposure to major projects.
EPS is a boutique property economics and environmental consultancy. We offer considerable capability and commercial experience to service our clients with multi-disciplinary strategic and technical expertise.
With a focus on energy, mining, infrastructure, planning and triple bottom line development, EPS provides an integrated range of environmental and economic services throughout the complete development project life cycle.
Advising companies, private individuals, all tiers of government and funding agencies across Australia, we pride ourselves on unlocking value for our clients’ projects.
With a number of exciting major projects on the go, EPS seeks a Graduate Property Consultant to fill a dynamic position.
You will assist the EPS Property Advisory team – focussing on providing land economics, property valuation, financial feasibility, environmental, town planning and project management advice for a broad range of projects.
Responsibilities will include assisting in:
- Undertaking market research for a broad range of property types and markets;
- Development site identification and analysis;
- Preparation of financial and economic modelling and analysis, to inform and problem solve;
- Liaising with internal EPS teams to understand relevant planning, environmental, legal, socio-economic and other issues;
- Drafting of complex advisory reports;
- Project management; and
- Committing to a rigorous approach to training and professional development.
Who are we looking for?
- Either hold, or be close to completing a relevant undergraduate degree (property, economics, finance or related field);
- Certified Practicing Valuer (CPV) highly regarded – or a strong interest in property economics and a willingness to work towards CPV;
- Strong researching, organisation and problem-solving skills;
- Sound financial modelling / Microsoft applications skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc;
- Demonstrated ability to write well, with a high attention to detail and the ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely;
- A self-motivator who can work independently and with initiative to deliver projects;
- Energised by the opportunity to work in a challenging growth and learning environment; and
- A team player who will contribute to an excellent existing organisational culture.
What we offer
- Flexibility around current or future formal education;
- A commitment to ongoing personal training and career development;
- Exposure to an exceptionally wide range of projects, under the guidance of a Director/Project manager; and
- A supportive team environment where you will contribute to the success of local, regional and major projects across Australia.
A salary package commensurate with experience will be negotiated with the right person. All applications will be treated with strict confidence.
If this sounds like you, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A covering letter (max. 1 page, provided as both PDF and .doc);
- A current CV;
- A recent media article about a property related issue that interests you; and
- A brief explanation (max 250 words) outlining your perspective on the media article.
Environmental Property Services
Commensurate with experience