- Positions available Australia-wide
- CPV accredited Valuer, Location Flexible
- Permanent full time position or part-time or other flexible options considered
- Must have and continue to have a valid driver’s licence
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We’re committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers – and for the community too.
Property Services Group includes NAB’s own valuation firm accountable for delivering an end-to-end valuations process, with a particular focus making it simple for our people and customers. Valuations is a key part of NAB customers’ overall borrowing experience supporting colleagues in origination, product, fulfilment and servicing teams for mortgage and business lending.
NAB is Australia’s largest Agribusiness Bank and committed to regional and agribusiness customers. Due to growth, we are seeking a CPV accredited Valuer to join our team. As a Valuer you’ll undertake a broad range of largely desktop rural valuations, maintain a deep understanding of the current property market and build relationships with banking colleagues to share relevant property market insights.
To be successful as a Valuer you’ll have:
- Certified Practising Valuer status
- A passion for rural property
- Strong written, verbal communication
- Demonstrated positivity and ability in working as a team
- Capabilities to use a market leading valuation platform
- A willingness to learn, desire for ongoing improvement, and an enquiring mind
- Attention to detail and a flexible attitude
In return NAB offers regular training and development, flexible working conditions, along with great staff benefits and a competitive remuneration structure.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.