Director Compliance, Training and Standards
Reporting to the National Director (Risk & Compliance), you will be responsible for the national implementation, monitoring and maintenance of business processes and systems.
Acumentis is one of Australia’s leading national valuation firms within the residential, commercial, regional and rural valuation sectors. Reporting to the National Director (Risk & Compliance), you will be responsible for the national implementation, monitoring and maintenance of business processes and systems. This includes staff training, professional development, incorporating the implementation and management of a dedicated “Knowledge Centre” for the Group.
As part of the national Risk & Compliance team, you will be a valuation compliance and standards expert, working collaboratively with our regional risk directors and Acumentis business line heads. This senior role will help the business develop and maintain a robust market-leading reputation, consistently delivering high-quality advice in a timely and cost-effective manner.
This is a national role, ideally based in Brisbane but we are open to this position being in another Acumentis office.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role are managing national compliance, including reporting requirements and consistency while meeting Acumentis’ rules and standards. This role will manage our national valuation audit program, undertake analysis of performance measures, develop and implement training and education programs to meet any skills gaps and the management of content within the intranet knowledge centre.
The right applicant will have the following knowledge, skills and ability:
- A strong understanding of financial institutions’ requirements of their valuation service providers.
- Experience in undertaking and reviewing valuations across residential, commercial, rural segments.
Strong communication skills and the demonstrated ability to undertake client presentations.
- Experience in leading by example, coaching, mentoring and guiding valuation staff.
The successful applicant will also have the following qualification/s and experience:
- Degree or equivalent Tertiary Qualifications in Property Valuation.
- API Certified Practicing Valuer (CPV).
- A Minimum of 10 years of practical experience, ideally in a similar role.
- Experience in a similar Compliance, Training and Standards role with a Risk focus.
We want to support you with your integration into Acumentis, so the right training and resources will be provided to the right candidate to get you into the swing of things in no time.
Send your confidential applications to email@example.com.
To Be Discussed
Valuation - Commercial