I am holding Professional Chartered Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) and Provisional Membership of the Australian Property Institute (PMAPI) and expecting to work under the supervision of Certified Practising Valuer (CPV) to gain approved professional experience in Australia to achieve my pathway to become a Certified Practising Valuer (CPV).
I have 10 years of experience in the field of real property valuation in Sri Lanka for the purposes of compulsory acquisition, rating assessment, taxation, assisting court of law, stamp duty, state assets, mortgage security, investment, insurance, financial reporting, purchase, sale and rent.
- Bachelor of Science (Special) in Estate Management & Valuation, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka
- Master of Science in Project Management, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
- Master of Spatial Planning, Management & Design, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
- Provisional Member of the Australian Property Institute (PMAPI)
- Professional Chartered Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Associate Member of the Institute of Town Planners of Sri Lanka (AITP)
- Professional Associate Member of the Institute of Valuers of Sri Lanka (AIV)