About the business
We are passionate Tasmanian’s that harness expertise with great pride in serving our community with professional, local market knowledge with a vast range of consultancy services.
We are excited to be rapidly growing locally. We value integrity, honesty and transparency above all else we act ethically in every instance.
Franchise of the year 2016
About the role
CPV/RPV accreditation is compulsory for applicants to apply for this position.
You will be servicing residential, rural and commercial valuations (depending on experience), whilst continually interacting with the growing community and the property industry in Tasmania. Use our systems and software-related procedures to reach your personal goals and maximise your potential. We will help you develop the ability to manage working independently and as a team member.
If you have sound communication skills and are willing to establish solid working relationships within the practice with our clients, apply now!
Benefits and perks
Join a growing local, cohesive team with a long and established history within property circles. Our culture of respect, embrace and integrity with each other and our clients supplies rewards for effort and multiple benefits. We want satisfaction with effort and salary balance.
Skills and experience
- Must hold a current API membership.
- Applicants must have completed tertiary qualifications/accreditation.
- Hold a keen interest of the industry and have a conceptual idea of valuation’s practice and theories.
- Sound and robust work ethic.
- Precise and accurate written reporting with sound verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional skills at managing time and deadlines.
- MS Word and MS Excel and the ability to use industry relating computer softwares.
- Must hold a current Australian drivers license and have your own motor vehicle.
- Remuneration – Competitive pay structure uniquely designed to your experience and work volumes.
Preston Rowe Paterson Tasmania
Competitve Industry pay structure with monthly bonus percentages.
Valuation - Residential