Opteon is an international provider of valuations, advisory and specialist property services in the Australian and New Zealand market. Recognised as the largest valuation professional services firm in these regions, we deliver meaningful solutions for our clients across all property types and market sectors. We are continuing to experience an exciting period of diversified growth and change, positioning the company as one of the most prominent property services providers in the country.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a skilled specialist valuer to join Opteon in the role of Director – Specialist Real Estate in Sydney.
Reporting to the Head of Department, this role is responsible for providing Specialist & Advisory Valuation Services in a manner which positively, pro-actively and successfully pursues core values, culture, staff development plans, income diversity, maintains and grows current client base, and delivers outcomes aligned to the approved business plan.
The strategic motivation for this role is the provision of specialist quality valuation reports in an efficient timely manner whilst providing client service levels and standards.
We are seeking a driven professional with not only a specialist commercial valuation skill but exceptional communication and business development skills.
This role will suit an experienced valuer who seeks the opportunity to leverage theirs and the team’s connections to aggressively grow market share.
You will be supported by experienced mentors and Opteon’s continued investment in technology driving efficient delivery of our products.
You have a strong client network and commitment to professional development, together with:
- Degree in Business (Property) or equivalent qualifications
- Certified Practicing Valuer (CPV) status combined with considerable experience in the Commercial/Specialist Real Estate valuation sectors of Middle Markets, Social Infrastructure or Alternate Investments.
- Willingness to coach and mentor junior team members
- Strong attention to detail, report writing and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service and stakeholder communication
- Value career progression and leadership experience or ambitions
Why choose us?
- Flexibility to work from home when not in the field
- Australian Property Institute (API) registration & compulsory risk modules funded
- Large client base with best in market systems and platforms
- Competitive remuneration package and Bonus Commissions paid monthly
- Annual fee thresholds are paused when on leave
- Terrific values-based culture – be appreciated and rewarded for a job well done