The Director – Government & Advisory is responsible for providing strategic leadership to ensure the short- and long-term growth and success of Opteon. This will be achieved by working with the Senior Director and other leaders in all areas of the business nationally to implement and deliver the business strategy at local and state level for the Government & Advisory Queensland Team.
Key priorities for this role include:
- Business Development
- Revenue Growth
- Team management and growth
- Quoting and Tendering on local and state projects
- Management and Delivery of local and state projects
- Personal Fee Write
- Quality Assurance and Compliance of reports and projects
- Involvement in Change Initiatives
- Managing and contributing to team, state and national meetings and presentations.
- This role will suit an experienced valuer who seeks the opportunity to leverage your and the team’s connections to aggressively grow market share.
- You will be supported by experienced mentors and Opteon’s continued investment in technology driving efficient delivery of our products.
- You have a strong client network and commitment to professional development, together with:
- Degree in Business (Property) or equivalent qualifications
- Certified Practicing Valuer (CPV)
- Willingness to coach and mentor junior team members
- Strong attention to detail, report writing and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service and stakeholder communication
- Value career progression and leadership experience or ambitions
Why choose us?
- Flexibility to work from home when not in the field
- Australian Property Institute (API) registration & compulsory risk modules funded
- Large client base with best in market systems and platforms
- Competitive remuneration package and Bonus Commissions paid monthly
- Annual fee thresholds are paused when on leave
- Terrific values-based culture – be appreciated and rewarded for a job well done