Management Consultant – Property Advisory
Work in the Property industry but interested in management consulting? We’re looking for young professionals in the property industry with at least two years of experience who are looking for something more dynamic, challenging, and interesting.
Grosvenor is a reputable management consulting firm that provides strategic advice to help public and private sector clients solve complex, high-profile problems. We offer all our staff:
• the ability to have a life (40 hours is the norm, not the exception) and flexible hybrid working
• a variety of interesting clients, many are household brands
• a true team environment
• the ability to rapidly learn and progress, drive your own career choices, and shape a growing company
• a non-hierarchical structure with easy access to highly experienced senior staff
• the chance to work alongside a highly capable team who deliver top quality work but don’t take themselves too seriously – we’re experts without attitude
• regular company away days and social events
• access to health and wellbeing support
• a firm that genuinely cares about our staff. We are proud to be Great Places to Work Certified three years in a row with our results some 20 points ahead of the average firm in our industry and have won Employer of Choice from the Australian Business Awards three years in a row.
Grosvenor is looking for new consultants to provide property advisory services to join either our Sydney, Melbourne, or Canberra teams. We’d love to receive an application from you if you believe you could make an immediate contribution to client projects that include any of the following services:
• reviewing property structures and teams to target improvements
• assessing current management capabilities and developing plans to fill the gaps
• determining what services and functions should be done in-house and what should be contracted out
• assessing the performance of contracts and developing contract management strategies
• developing and implementing market engagement strategies for outsourcing and contracting
• reducing costs through our specialist property procurement capabilities
• developing accommodation strategies and business cases
• developing asset plans and strategies that align to business goals and managing compliance
• reviewing property data and management systems to improve visibility and reporting.
About the Role
To give some insights, our consulting personnel typically work in project teams of 2-4 people and across multiple projects simultaneously. You would work with a senior project manager or project director in delivering projects, with extensive interface with clients. You would also be trained to manage projects with responsibility for client relationships, and the success of each project.
We are looking for candidates who have the right cultural and experiential fit with Grosvenor. The ideal applicants will demonstrate:
• experience in the property, facilities management, or corporate real estate advisory sector
• strong problem-solving skills
• a relentless focus on quality thinking
• high attention to detail
• a growth mindset, underpinned by a willingness to learn
• willingness to participate, support, and encourage your teammates
• experience managing multiple priorities and deadlines
• experience delivering successful projects for clients or stakeholders, including managing multiple projects
• strong communication (both written and oral) and stakeholder engagement skills
• the ability to quickly build lasting, trusting relationships with our team and clients, demonstrating impeccable soft skills and emotional intelligence to understand and adapt to changing situations quickly (and keep up with a fast-paced environment)
• a flexible, friendly, proactive, and fun attitude
To learn more about what we do, check out our website at https://www.grosvenor.com.au/what-we-do/
Cover letters demonstrating why you would like to join Grosvenor are strongly encouraged.
Got questions? No worries!
Contact us via phone at 03 9616 2700 or via email at [email protected].