Corporate Property Analyst
ResolveXO are Australasia’s largest independent corporate property advisory firm. We act for Australia and New Zealand high-profile clients such as Optus and KPMG. An opportunity has come up for a full-time Corporate Property Analyst to join ResolveXO on a permanent full-time basis.
WHO WE ARE
ResolveXO are Australasia’s largest independent corporate property advisory firm. We exclusively represent business occupiers of commercial and industrial premises to strategically plan, negotiate and secure the best achievable outcomes for our clients. Our services include lease restructuring, sale & leaseback advice, market rent review negotiations, property disposal strategies and portfolio and transaction management.
We act for Australia and New Zealand high-profile clients such as KPMG, Optus, Minter Ellison, Manheim and others.
ResolveXO are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best talent. We are looking for talented people who approach their work with passion and who excel at establishing quality relationships with clients and colleagues. Your work will be interesting and challenging, and from day one you will have plenty of responsibility.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work alongside the pioneers of tenant representation in Australia
- Be part of an award-winning, internationally recognised firm
- Develop your technical and professional skills with dedicated mentors
- Get real world, practical experience and work directly with blue-chip clients
- Benefit from our genuine flexibility and commitment to work-life balance
- Set yourself up for an exciting career in property
The successful candidate will be a highly valued member of a dynamic team. Extensive hands-on training and strong mentoring from senior leaders will be provided, as well as a clear career pathway to becoming a corporate property strategist.
- You will support our corporate advisory team with the following:
- Financial analysis, modelling, presentations and reporting
- Ongoing development and maintenance of property supply charts
- Preparation of property option reports, market surveys, site surveys/inspections, proposal co-ordination
- General account management – client liaison, monitoring portfolio, strategic advisory
- Client relationship management/account management
- Day to day management of delivery of ResolveXO services
- Supervised advice to clients on transaction management
- Development and maintenance of ResolveXO databases and systems
- Lease abstraction
- Client advisory work on ResolveXO systems
You will have the ability to understand and contribute to the business and operational needs of our clients and deliver outstanding work with a positive and client-centric attitude.
- Advanced Excel and Word skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and clients
- Interest in learning and understanding the commercial/industrial/retail property markets across Australia and New Zealand
- Demonstrable confidence and maturity in communication – comfortable with direct contact with external parties
- Ability to build, then manage positive and effective client relationships
- Ability to build strong, positive and effective relationships with colleagues
- Exceeding client service expectations – market leading approach to customer service