Have you ever walked into a building and just enjoyed being there? You don’t know why, or what makes it different – you just know you’d like to work, shop or visit there more? Well, we’re pretty proud to say we’re the ones who make that happen.
Our Property Asset Management team work at the heart of buildings, also ensuring the building is safe, clean and everything is in good working order. However, our true value add for our clients is putting our customers first and creating places that people want to be.
What this opportunity involves:
We are looking for a Team Assistant to join an onsite Building Management team who manage an iconic Collins Street premium mixed-use precinct.
Reporting to the General Manager you will play a key role within the team by providing finance and administrative support to the Building Management team who manage the Commercial and Owners Corporation contracts for the precinct.
This role is an ideal entry level role for someone looking to enhance their Commercial Property Management skills and enter the Property world within a high-performance team focused on Premium Service delivery within a multiple stakeholder environment.
- Generally, assist the Finance Manager with day-to-day duties and liaison amongst team
- Assisting with events and activations planning for the precinct
- Coordination of meetings and invitations
- Attend to minutes of regular meetings
- Organise quotations for/with management staff for both operational and capital expenditure
- Raise purchase orders for management staff.
- Ensure escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures are implemented and maintained
- Assist with the planning and implementation of environmental and sustainability initiatives
- Workplace Health & Safety administration
Sound like the job you are looking for? Before you apply it’s also worth knowing what we are looking for:
You may currently be working in residential property, working in a similar admin support role or studying Accounting, Property, Business, Economics. You will be proactive with a keen eye for detail and the ability to balance multiple priorities. If you are a self-starter, strong communicator and enjoy solving complex problems, then this is the role for you!
- Experience in Administration Support or Customer Service within Retail or Hospitality
- Highly organised and strong sense of initiative
- Solid skills on MS Office programs are essential, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Have the ability to communicate with various stakeholders
What can you expect from us?
As an organisation, we don’t just accept that we are a place of many different people, but we embrace it, we celebrate it, and we proactively support the needs that difference brings. JLL is committed to equal opportunity and building an inclusive workplace. This is why, for more than a decade, we continue to rank among the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
We support applications from all underrepresented groups, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBT+, people with disability and people of all age, religions and race. We are dedicated to offering veterans from all ranks and services a successful civilian career as they transition out of the military. We recognise and appreciate the skills acquired in their service careers as vital and transferable to our workforce.
Interested candidates, please apply following the link below quoting job reference number AFREQ227917