If you are a talented property person, interested in technology and are considering a change? The role of Property Consultant for our Telecommunications Wireless team might be right for you.
Due to an increase of work and new contract wins, we are seeking applicants who have a good level of experience in Property, Real Estate or Site Acquisition who are working within the Telecommunication industry or are open to learn and want to work in the Telecommunication industry. This is a full time permanent position preferable based at our office in North Ryde NSW, however we’re open to talking with candidates in Melbourne, Perth or Brisbane.
About the Role
The primary purpose of this position is to identify and acquire sites within given criteria, suitable for telecommunications and includes working within a team of specialist Town Planners, Designers and Engineers. Role responsibilities involve the end-to-end property aspects from site selection to securing all property approvals, preparing necessary documentation through to build access.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Researching suitable sites and liaising with landowners, local Councils and Utility providers
- Negotiation of heads of term and tenure documents within the commercial parameters set by the client
- Issuance of property consent notices and land access activity notices
- Review of existing property tenure agreements, to understand what can be done under the contract
- Working with other team members to schedule and update on deliverables
- Ensuring all duties are in accordance with client’s guidelines and the prevailing Federal and State legislations.
To be a success in this role you will need a passion for property, the willingness to learn, be flexible and operate well within a team in addition to:
- Several years’ experience in property with a demonstrated ability in property negotiation and leasing
- Knowledge of relevant property statutory legislation and standards
- Ability to build strong relationships, great organisational and planning skills
- Experience in working within a multidisciplinary group to meet objectives
- Effective communication, negotiation and liaison skills with the ability to deal tactfully and effectively with people at all levels
- Positive attitude and interest in technology
- Tertiary qualification in property or post graduate qualifications is preferred
What we Offer
- A highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
For more information or an informal discussion please contact Puck Jonker – Recruitment & Sourcing on [email protected]
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.